2011年11月24日星期四

Y will like tis ????

actually how old for me now ????

izit u all know u all r my best friend now ????

wat meaning for the FRIENDS ????

izit if got small things will affect our friendship ???

izit u all more hapi when without me ????

before tis , i very confidence for our friendship ~

but now ????

wat i hav now ???

izit i need quite all time when i 2gether with u all ????

izit i need change my think when i 2gether with u all ???

izit i got problem ????

i so pressure now ~

did u all know wat i think now ???

if reali is my problem , i will let u all go ~

i hope reali not me think too many le ~

really is me feel wrongly le ~

ya yi ~ i hope really is like tis ~

jesrina ling ~ wat u teach , i cannot use ~ 

caz i really juz 20  ~

well i know next step is wrong ~ i also need walk tat step ~

caz if not ~ i will walk so far between them ~

did u know my feeling now ???

i try le ~ but really cannot ~ 

wat i receive now ???

i juz receive they all dislike me ~

and u and june didn't teach me anymore ~

when i change , they cannot accept ~ 

when i didn.t change , i juz need accept wat they give me ~

i think i accept all the bad things better than they dun wan accept me ~

i dun wan cry when i think it ~

i need some 1 reali know me , understand me ~ 

izit really is me difficult to get along ???

wat problem for me ???

caz u all juz tell me wat u all need ???

dun let me think alone ~ 

is veri hard for me ~

SORRY AND FORGIVE ME PLEASE ~




没有评论:

发表评论