2011年6月10日星期五

Start from now ^^

OMG~all is start from begining~

 my facebook~

my blogger~

my msn~~

OH , NO!!!

Long time didn't open my fb , my blog and all my things le ~

haha~prepare my exam ~ but also dun hav revision,waste the times only ~

my exam is finish ~ wat can i do now ???

i dun wan be a acc , can or not ? juz let me do wat i like ~

i like children ~~~~

haha~when the teacher's day ~ so many gift i get ~

thksss u all so much  ^^

juz 2 weeks holiday only , teacher is miss u all adi ~

still got 2 day , hav 2 start 2 work le ~

aiksss , so boring when i think i need face 2 u ~

i'm huoi shin , dun think i will do wat u wan ~

u also juz is a teacher~plz do by yrself ~

when i finish exam , i meet some 1 ~

haha ~ really so suprise ~

in tis holiday ~ i meet so many people i miss ~

so hapi lo~haha~

^^

 


没有评论:

发表评论