2011年10月2日星期日

Hapi Day ^^

tis few day is my hapi day ~ reali so long time dun hav tis feel ~

veri happiness ^^ also long time didn't write my blog and play my FB ~

no enough time 2 use ~ hahah ~

need arrange my time table again ~2morrow monday again ~ aikssss ~

y saturday and sunday so fast leave me ~

still feel like veri tired neh ~ can give more holiday ? wahahahah ~

but tis 2 week adi see 2 movie ~ Nasi Lemak and Mr.Bean ~~~

quite nice but i more like nasi lemak caz i think tat story is talking about Malaysia so i understand ~

hehehe ~ 

i also see my family new member ~ veri veri veri cute ~

babi reali will let me so touch ~ me and him buy the mickey socks and milk bottle 4 babi ~

hope babo will remember ~ haha ~ next time i wan take photo with babi  ~ 

and also i wan hug him ~ now cannot hug caz so small ~ reali veri cute ~

i think he is the 1st 1 i most sayang d baby ~

i miz u ~ babi ~ next week find u again ~hahah ~ wait me ~

i wan sleep jor ~ gud 9 ^^




没有评论:

发表评论