2011年10月17日星期一

Tadika Desa Jaya Big Big day ^^



15-10-2011

 is our TADIKA DESA JAYA big big day ^^

Our concert day ~~~ heheheh ~

start from 1pm ~ our teacher adi wait at school prepare ~ 

huhu ~ so tired caz need arrange the chair ~

 no need take bath also like adi take bath ~

luckly got raning a while ~ not so hot ~ if not , sure i will pengsan ~

arrange chair reali so hard 2 do ~ juz arrange chair adi use 2 hrs ~ 

750 piece chair neh ~

crazy d ~ 

me , u li , ng , chong , goh , san  , xuan , hana , amira , chan , 4 auntie ~

also need 2 hrs ~ some need take sticker ~ oh ~ 

i think o ~ caz got some 1 juz will order people do things 

 she juz like a model walk at stage ~

angry !!! and some more old woman , juz cum onli adi scold people ~

 halo ~ u cum do lo ~

anywhr ~ when our finish adi 4.30pm ~ 

go back school take bath ~ eat our dinner ~

haha ~ caz school no electric , me , u li , si hui and amira eat in car ~ 

hahaha ~ really so crazy ~

6.00pm go back primary school ~ 

so many parents and children cum jor ~ 

so gan jiong gan jiong jor ~

my class Brilliant-C and Champion-C got children crying ~ 

y u all wan crying ~ luckly they still wan go up ~ 

u all reali is my lovely children ~ teacher love u all so much ~

but my cloudy day wrong step jor ~ tis misstake make me cry adi ~

tis dance i adi put many times and energy to teach ~

children also so hard to learn ~ 

i'm feel angry not becaz children do wrong or me misstake ~ 

juz becaz some reason ~ aikssss ~ 4get lar , u also 1st time ~ nvm ~ 

but tis 1 is my effort 

 u cannot understand wat i think when the step is wrong ~

did u know i will kill people ~ i'm reali so sad ~

SORRY to all parents about tis ~ i think tis is my misstake so ~

ANYWHR ~ WE HAVE A GOOD SHOW 4 YESTERDAY ~ HEHE ~ 

our finish arr 9.00pm ~ i think so fast ~  

and we keep the chair also veri fast ~ 

use so many hrs arrange chair but juz use few min keep chair ~ 

lucky i got some 1 bought chatime 4 me ^^

thksss ~ hehehe ~ muackssss ^^

should be continue ^^ wait me ^^





没有评论:

发表评论