2011年8月31日星期三

my family trip ^^

30-8-2011

actually i go bukit tinggi with my cousin de ~ but somethings is happening when 29-8-2011 night ~

got somebody make my mummy DISCOURAGED !!!! halo ~ wat u also wan ~ 

u got brain or not ????

money onli wor ~ tat money can let u use whole life ya ? if can ~ then how ~ 

dun 4get u got children 1 , ok ???

u let mummy cry until like tis ~ sure i will angry u !! 

Dun say me didn't respect u when i saw u caz u dun hav anythings let me respect !!!

u r my uncle , u r my family ~ but wat u do 4 my family ???

izit tis is yr present 4 our family ???

wat mummy help iu be4 ???? plz memories back ~ dun 2 overly ~ 

mummy help u juz becaz u r she family members ~ then u juz know do all tis things make she sad !!!!

start from now ~ dun tell me u all is my family ~ caz i wont say u all r my family !!!

maybe mummy will 4give u after tis ~ but SORRY ~ i'm not !!!!

i think u all dunno wat means 4 the family ~ family is ill help u when happening ~ but u all neh ???

whr r u all ???? aiksssss ~~~

skip all the angry things ~~~  go back my tpoic ~ my family trip ^^

actually i go Bukit Tinggi with my cousin de caz mummy is sad so i acc mummy go cameron ~~

hope can recover mummy mood ~ but i think is ok lar ~ hope mummy know wat i do 4 she  ^^

mummy ~ hope u hapi 4ever ^^ dun think 2 much jor ~~~   

bot cameron really veri veri boring jor ~ next time ~ can go another place or not ???

veri boring lar ~~~~

but tis times we got eat the sweet corn ~ chocolate strawberry , veri yummy neh ~ 

the strawberry veri veri sweet ~ i really like it ~ my holidat still 4 day onli ~~~

OMG ~ times ~ can u return back ?????




没有评论:

发表评论